Tuesday, May 5, 2009

coming back

its been so long since i last posted an update on this blog. April was a very busy month for me since i was so darn bent on getting that windmill on my virtual farm in Farmtown. If you haven't heard what (or where) Farmtown is, you probably need some shaking. I've also been managing my virtual resto and i have probably spent half of my waking hours the past days trying to re-arrange my virtual life.

i am finally on twitter (yippeee!). but sadly, i don't have any clue on what to do there. right now, i'm just trying to look for people who can actually walk me through the app and hopefully, i'll get myself gaga over twittering.

i've also made a lot of thinking about what to really do with my blog space and make it. to say the least, "net-worthy." i feel like re-posting all my edited articles is a cyber-crime and is indeed redundant since i was just grabbing it from the paper's website (oops! am i gonna get a reprimand for this?)

so i guess there will be no more grabs from SunStar Cebu this time (will i ever miss it?). instead, let me write about my thoughts and my views. and staying true to myself. cheers to rare rear views.

No comments:

Post a Comment