Sunday, November 21, 2010

untitled

i'm feeling awfully low today. so very unlike me considering that the holiday season is just around the bend. there's a lot of things to do in so little time and among the lot, it is about time for me to "re-arrange" my dreams. most probably, i need to re-think my priorities. and it will be hard if you feel so alone in outlining a life plan and harder to make it work.

oh well. tomorrow is going to be another day to live my dreams. i can't say that i am not thankful for what i have. but i guess, somehow, there are always the "some other things" that a girl can only wish for.

and wish i will upon my little, twinkling star.

i was just not prepared for this. this--which is to take the backseat to something i am only a part of in paper.

i guess, i just came into the picture.

well i know, i just came into the picture. that is why i can't scream it all out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment